|Update 13 October|
|Dear Valued Members and Patrons,|
We know how much you have missed us, so we are extremely glad to tell you we are finally back!
From Friday, 15 October, we reopen our doors daily:
Gungahlin Lakes: 12pm till late.
Ainslie Football Club: 2pm till late
Delight yourself with a barista-made coffee in our al fresco area, enjoy a meal while gazing at the magnificent golf course, or chill and relax in our gaming area.
Here are just a few things to be mindful of:
1. Government regulations only allow us to have a maximum of 25 people indoors, please be respectful of our staff who may have to enforce this
2. Conditions of entry remain unchanged for both members and non-members
3. Table bookings are not required at this stage and will resume from 29 October
4. Patrons must be seated indoors, outside areas are currently closed
5. Please check in via CBR app and wear face masks upon entering the venue
6. At this stage we only have a limited menu available
7. Our TAB facilities will be reopening from 29 October
We look forward to seeing you!