Pay: Casual Level 4 – Cook – Grade 3 = $28.86
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking to increase our kitchen brigade across both venues, and we need people with a hunger to work in a fast-paced challenging environment. We are looking for a Qualified Chef and or cook to join our experienced, hardworking Culinary Team on a casual basis at our Ainslie Football & Social Club venue and for the right person an opportunity to move to a permanent position.
Daily duties involve: Preparing for lunch, dinner and function services. You will ensure quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to our customers. To achieve results, you will be self-motivated and able to perform your role with a sense of urgency. You will be creatively focused, have a good eye for detail and have a genuine passion for providing exceptional product to members and their guests.
- Qualifications in Commercial Cookery (Chefs Only);
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced commercial kitchen as a Chef or Cook;
- Personality PLUS – ability to be your naturally flamboyant quirky self;
- A positive attitude focused on satisfying our members and guests needs;
- Passionate about all thing’s food, beverage and hospitality; and
- Flexibility and availability to work night shifts which may include weekend and public holidays along with the occasional day shift.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- A fun team environment!
- Free Parking onsite!
- Great opportunities for development and training!
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you as excited as we are to meet? If so, please upload your resume by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Resumes must include at least two current referees.
Only candidates with full working rights within Australia will be considered. No sponsorship opportunities available.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. – We can’t wait to meet you!