About the role
This position will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to members and patrons, receive orders and action requests in a timely manner, keeping your service area clean, tidy and stocked whilst ensuring guests are looked after whilst in the function.
- Providing a high level of customer service and treat customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Familiarity with food and beverage products and offerings as well as the current club promotional activities.
- Operating the cash register and tills.
- Table service of food and beverages to customers.
- Dispensing bar drinks in the correct manner, following the established standards and in compliance with Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines
- Performing various cleaning duties including collecting plates & glasses, washing dishes, cleaning tables & chairs, cleaning bars and tidying all areas of the Club.
- Set up and pack down of function rooms
- Ensuring personal presentation is of a consistently high level
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- The ability to stand for a minimum of 5 hours at a time
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- A minimum of 3 shifts per week, with day, night & weekend availability
- Friendly & energetic personality with a can-do approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Individuals who are motivated to learn and develop their skill set
In return, we offer
- Free parking
- A fun team environment
- Opportunities to progress your career through further education and training