About the role
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and reliable Food & Beverage Attendants to join our Function and events team to work across both of our locations, The Gungahlin Lakes Golf and Community Club and The Ainslie Football and Social Club.
This position will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to members and patrons, receive orders and action requests in a timely manner, keeping your service area clean, tidy and stocked whilst ensuring guests are looked after whilst in the function.
- Providing a high level of customer service and treat customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Familiarity with food and beverage products and offerings as well as the current club promotional activities.
- Operating the cash register and tills.
- Table service of food and beverages to customers.
- Dispensing bar drinks in the correct manner, following the established standards and in compliance with Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines
- Performing various cleaning duties including collecting plates & glasses, washing dishes, cleaning tables & chairs, cleaning bars and tidying all areas of the Club.
- Set up and pack down of function rooms
- Ensuring personal presentation is of a consistently high level
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who are committed to delivering exceptional service and who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for people who are motivated to learn new skills and contribute to a larger team.
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- The ability to stand for a minimum of 5 hours at a time
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- A minimum of 3 shifts per week, with day, night & weekend availability
- Friendly & energetic personality with a can-do approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Individuals who are motivated to learn and develop their skill set
In return, we offer
- Free parking
- A fun team environment
- Opportunities to progress your career through further education and training