ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking to increase our kitchen brigade across both venues, and we need people with a hunger to work in a fast-paced challenging environment. We are looking for a Kitchen Hand to join our experienced, hardworking Culinary Team on a casual basis and for the right person, an opportunity to move to a permeant position.
Daily duties involve:
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, garbage room and all food service storage areas
- Wash all cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, through utilising the commercial dishwasher and ensure all items are returned to their correct place
- Ensure the kitchen Is thoroughly cleaned at the end of each service, including the removal of rubbish, and ensuring all surfaces, floors, and walls are cleaned to a high standard
- Assist with the preparation of food in accordance with restaurant guidelines where required
- Adhering to all current work health and safety practices
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced commercial kitchen as a kitchen hand, desirable
- A positive attitude, reliable, punctual, hardworking, and organised
- The physical ability for manual work, being able to lift at least 15kg
- Flexibility and availability to work night shifts which include weekend and public holidays along with day shifts.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- A fun team environment!
- Free parking onsite!
- Free duty meal
- Great opportunities for development and training!
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you as excited as we are to meet? If so, please upload your resume by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Resumes must include at least two current referees.
Only candidates with full working rights within Australia will be considered. No sponsorship opportunities available.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. – We can’t wait to meet you!